- We produce a wide range of jewellery, including jewellery with precious or semi-precious stones;
- We offer repairing, cleaning and polishing services of broken or scratched jewellery*;
- We set stones for client’s own jewellery or watches;
- We offer engraving services on different types of metal. Prices vary depending on the amount of symbols and the items;
- We sell silver or gold jewellery online or in our shops, located in Telsiai and Plunge;
- We exchange old gold jewellery into new. The client is charged only for a work price.
- Old unwanted gold jewellery can be sold to us. We pay an up to date gold price;
*According to the Law on State Supervision of Precious Metals and Gems of the Republic of Lithuania No. Amendment I-996 in 2015 November 10 No. XII, Rev. 14, Art. 6 .: When an entity carries out activities related to precious metals and precious stones referred to in Paragraphs 1, 2, 4, 5, 6 of this Law, the accounting documents shall indicate the name and identification code of the beneficiary of the economic transaction or economic event, or, in the case of operations or the recipient of the result of the economic outcome is the individual, full name, date of birth, type and number of the document with a photo must be provided.